- Item - Paladin T12 Holy 2P Bonus -- Casting Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Divine Light on your Beacon of Light target has a 40% chance to grant you 2% of your base mana.
- 2% base mana really isn't all that great, but with a 40% chance I could see this happening a lot, which is probably why they didn't want to start with a higher number.
- Item - Paladin T12 Holy 4P Bonus -- Your Divine Light also heals a nearby injured target for 20% of the amount healed.
- Looks like they are trying to add a smart heal to Divine Light, which takes a large amount of mana to cast in the first place. With the 200% healing crits it would be interesting to see how much this actually heals. Also, can the 20% heal crit as well?
- Item - Paladin T12 Protection 2P Bonus -- Your Shield of the Righteous deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage.
- Buffing our most damaging attack? Yes please. Pretty run of the mill for the 2-piece. I'm hoping eventually it will stop being +5% damage to crusader strike, +20% damage to Shield of the Righteous so something a bit more interesting.
- Item - Paladin T12 Protection 4P Bonus -- Your parry chance is increased by 12% while Divine Protection is active.
- This is decent to up Parry chances, but with an entire Raid devoted to fire damage I'd rather have something like it reducing magic damage taken 12% more. You can't parry a fireball!
- Item - Paladin T12 Retribution 2P Bonus -- Your Crusader Strike deals 15% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 sec.
- So Crusader Strike puts a DoT on the target? Interesting, can it crit? Does it count if Crusader strike crits? A lot of questions for this still.
- Item - Paladin T12 Retribution 4P Bonus -- Increases the duration of your Zealotry ability by 15 sec.
- Yummy? More time getting 3 Holy Power for every crusader strike? Yes please! This would put it up to 35 seconds which is almost as long as Bloodlust/Heroism/Time Warp lasts.